Monday, March 14, 2011

Presto, Blog-o

Hello, blog-o-sphere.

After many, many failed attempts at creating an online opus containing all my hopes, dreams and aspirations, I have launched this as my future claim to fame.

What will I write about?

Well, first and foremost, there will be few to no documentations of the first two items noted in my blog's title. I'm a big Chuck Klosterman fan (if you haven't heard of him, run RIGHT NOW to Barnes & Noble and purchase Killing Yourself To Live, I command you), and am ripping off the first portion of his own "low culture manifesto," Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs.

There will, however, be quite a bit of information following my own pursuit of mediocrity, as I navigate the fun future working world ahead of me, pre- and post- my impending college graduation. Or something like that. Unclear.

I mean, hey. All the other kids are doing it!

See y'all on the flipside.

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment